Monday, December 19, 2011

Manic Monday: Christmas Crafts Galore!

I have far too many blog posts in my head and far too little time to get them all out! So today's blog posts will just be about crafts I've taken on for this Christmas season.
Most of them Pinterest inspired, of course, because I am thoroughly addicted to Pinterest. 

Craft One: Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix & cookies
We made these for our neighbors and plan to bring them over tonight along with homemade tags. 


Bags of cocoa and cookies ready to go! 


"We hope that you are able to experience the unconditional and unending love of Christ this Christmas." 


Very fun jar packaging. I'm in love with this. I want to keep it for myself and display it for all the world to see. 


From the Kitchen of The Kapala Family


This was a hybrid cocoa recipe of this recipe and this recipe. 

I also made this today to attach the homemade labels: 

I found this recipe here

I am thoroughly enjoying a time right now of having no photography projects or work because it means I have time to do all this! 






No comments: