Friday, March 18, 2011

Project 52: Week 10: Self - Freestyle

So, I'm extremely late on this. 
I even missed the deadline for getting to Sandi! 
Gah.
I hadn't done that at all up until this last week. 
I had gotten every week in before the deadline. 
Fail.
I did e-mail Sandi and got it to her the next day but she has a crazy life and didn't have time to throw it in the facebook album.
(Which I totally understand!)

But ... time escaped me. Life took over. 
Chaos ensued. 


This week's assignment was easy and hard. 
Self-portrait: freestyle. 
No guidelines
No restrictions
No restraints
No rules

Whoa. 

My first and original idea and actual image were a little too scandalous for the eyes of the world! So, it's reserved for the eyes of my man. ;o)

Here are the others I came up with:




^Runner up!^

^Actual submission!^

I lub my books. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diana - what original ideas!! Great!!