Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project 52: Week 6: Vrooooooom

It's project 52 time again! Though, I'm a tad behind on my post this week. 
This last week was all about George. My G-man. 
His birthday was on Thursday - the 10th. 
He just turned 4 and I can barely believe it! 

Well, if you know George, you know he loves any and ALL things that have wheels and motors!
So this week's P52 project was right up his alley:
VEHICLES
Any, all, whatever kind you want, however you want. 

First I want you to meet my G-man, if you haven't already. 
He's quiet, pretty calm (though it flares if you try to take his car), he's studious, loves reading, and loves all things cake related. He's sturdy and solid, but tenderhearted. 
Here's him and his crazy hair:

Here were the runners up for the P52 image:






And here is the image I actually submitted:
It was exactly what I envisioned.





No comments: